The world’s leading cultural center, the Lincoln Center, consists of the following organizations in the field of performing arts:
- Jazz at Lincoln Center
- The Metropolitan Opera
- The New York City Ballet
- The New York Philharmonic
- The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
- The School of American Ballet
- The Film Society of Lincoln Center
- The Lincoln Center Theater
- The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center
- The Julliard School for the Performing Arts
Please follow the same recommendations as for purchasing sports tickets. Choose electronic or instant delivery – this will ensure you don't get tickets shipped to your home address.
You can find the calendar of upcoming events and select the ones you might want to visit on the Lincoln Center website. You can also combine a visit to the performance with the tour around Lincoln Center: go backstage and visit the places where Luciano Pavarotti and Mikhail Baryshnikov performed. As they say in the Lincoln Center, you never know what might happen during the tour: you can go to a rehearsal, or meet a celebrity, or get directly to one of the scenes of the complex. Tickets cost $18, and it’s best to book a tour online. There is a short video on the site that gives an idea of the tour.